November 18, 2013 SFTC PICKS
My Personal SFTC Record (Majority as a monthly wins player): 3,809-3,089 (.558)
Personal November SFTC Record (Felixgodnandez – monthly player): 70-49
Overall Site Picks Record: 7,080-5,297 (.571)
Overall Pick of the Day Record: 198-90 (.687)
November Overall Record: 213-154
November Stash Path Record: 22-5
Not doing a stash path today because I don’t LOVE any pick, but here are my favorites for today:
1. Moldova (Low Streak): Moldova is only +156 to win, making Lithuania heavy favorites to win/draw. Major odds shift makes me want to switch to Moldova..+116 now
2. Italy (Low Streak): Wait for lineups here because they are always vital in friendlies. Italy is -154 on 5dimes to win. Nigeria has to travel a long way for this match, which is in London.
3. AOR- UNC-Asheville (Low Streak): Duke is favored by 28 points. They have 2 wins by 30+ points in their 3 games this season. UNC Asheville lost by 34 points on the road at Kentucky in their opener. This prop should be pretty close and it’s one I’d avoid.
4. 12/Fewer (Subject to Change)
5. Bruins (Low Streak)
6. Penguins (Low Streak)
7. Patriots (Low Streak): The Panthers have been playing great winning 4 straight and improving to 6-3 on the season. Their defense has been excellent, but who have they really played with good offenses? In their 9 games this season they have played: Seahawks, Bills, Giants, Vikings, Rams, Bucs, Falcons, 49ers. I won’t be a true believer in this team until they prove they can beat teams with solid offenses.
8. Whoever Starts with the ball (Low Streak): Brady has 13 total TD’s and Newton has 17 total TD’s. Whoever starts with the ball gets the edge in my book even though the chances of a TD on the first drive aren’t great.
9. 2 or 3 TD’s (Subject to change): I’m guessing the 2nd half o/u will be around 24.5. I don’t anticipate a shootout, but we’ll see how the 1st half plays out. I think 0/1 TD is out of the question and I’d rather have the option of 2/3 TD’s happening rather than 4+.