August 27, 2013 SFTC PICKS
My Personal SFTC Record (Majority as a monthly wins player): 3,530-2,857 (.560)
Personal August SFTC Record (Felixgodnandez – monthly player): 74-88-1 (Losses inflated due to F button)
Overall Site Picks Record: 6,547-4,910 (.572)
Overall Pick of the Day Record: 195-88 (.689)
August Overall Record: 203-155
August Stash Path Record: 20-11
August Recommended Picks Record: 54-29
August Pick of the Day Record: 2-2
Low Streak- I wouldn’t risk any sort of good streak on it, so most of them aren’t even W6 worthy for the most part.
Low Streak/Confident: Pretty good pick that I’d risk a decent streak on…Around the W10 range
Confident: I’d risk most streaks on it..Well into the W15 range.
Very Confident: Risk any streak on it
There will always be mostly low streak picks due to the nature of the game/prop selection.
1. Freiburg (Low Streak)
2. Any Other Result (Low Streak)
3. Arsenal (Low Streak)
4. Yes Arsenal Lead (Low Streak)
5. Schalke 04 (Low Streak/Confident)
6. Any Other Number (Low Streak)
7. Yankees (Low Streak)
8. Angels (Low Streak): Rays kill LHP, but I can’t pick them with the way both pitchers have been performing lately.
9. Mets (Low Streak)
10. Red Sox (Low Streak)
11. Braves (Low Streak)
12. Silver Stars (Low Streak)
13. Cardinals (Low Streak)
14. Rockies (Low Streak)
15. Rangers (Low Streak)